Terms and Conditions
Access to, and use of, this site is provided subject to the Terms and Conditions set out below. These terms and conditions apply to the website identified by the following domain names:
1. Use of this web site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions, which take effect immediately on your first use of the site.
2. exploreevolution.co.uk reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Updating the contents of this web page will constitute sufficient notification of the change of the terms and conditions.
3. You are responsible for reviewing the information on this page from time to time in order to be made aware of any changes to these terms and conditions.
4. Your continued use of this site after any changes are displayed on this page will constitute your continued acceptance of the terms and conditions for using this web site.
5. Material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal non-commercial home use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of exploreevolution.co.uk, unless permission is given with regard to individual and specific content on this site.
6. You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the material contained in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use, unless permission is given with regard to individual and specific content on this site.
7. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.